The only bathroom in this 1925 dutch colonial home had the tub removed during a previous remodel in the 1980s. The lack of a tub to bathe the youngest member of the family prompted a need to remodel again.
- A new skylight was installed to replace the aging existing one
- A previous window space was uncovered during demo of the room and added back in
- The plumbing was rerouted to allow for the switched location of the new 60×32 Kohler Devonshire tub and vanity alcove
- A taller vanity was installed with matching toilet topper and custom recessed medicine cabinet, adding needed storage
- A natural marble hexagon floor, white subway tile and white ceramic base tile continue the character and classic materials of the home
- The architectural character was continued in the new pocket door and casing that match the existing hallway wood work
The revised space now includes the needed function of a tub and brighter welcoming space for this young family!