This was your typical 1940’s ranch home with just an unfinished attic. The homeowner was looking for more space with the addition of a master suite in the attic.
- A dormer was added off the back and two in the front to give the necessary headroom for the stairs, bedroom, and master bath
- The master bath included an integrated tub, walk-in shower, double vanity, and toilet
- Downstairs the wall between the dining and kitchen area was removed to open up the space
- The existing oak cabinets were rearranged and painted, allowing for the addition of a custom cherry island (additional storage/counter-top)
- The main floor bathroom was also updated with new fixtures and flooring
Once the exterior was re-roofed and sided, the home showed great character and stands out in it’s neighborhood!