After sitting vacant for a couple years, this foreclosed property needed a lot of work to become what the new owners were looking for.
- The floor-plan was chopped up in many small rooms and had some structural concerns that needed to be addressed
- An open floor plan was planned and several unique appliances were requested
- Walls were removed and wood flooring installed
- Stock cabinets were selected to help with the budget
- A couple custom cabinets added for the range top and pull out towel rack
- Solid surface counter-tops and a butcher block area create the variety of work spaces
- The curved island snack bar was created by bending veneered plywood, the same material creates the wall surface behind the main sink
- Foot pedals were creatively connected to a Kohler faucet to allow the prep sink to be used hands free
Now the homeowners can entertain all their family and friends with their culinary creativity in their own home!