This 1980’s home had been built with only a single sink for the master bath. The homeowner wished to use the excess space around the toilet to add a second sink while still maintaining code appropriate space for the toilet.
- The vanity area was lacking storage and an updated style was requested
- To make the room feel larger, a pocket door was also installed in place of the original swing door
- A new custom tile shower replaced the builder grade tub module, and added design as well as function
- A corner seat, shampoo niche, and 3/8″ thick custom shower door complimented the function and style of the new shower
- Other features added were a heated floor, quartz counter-top and optimal vanity lighting with new sconces
The room was now the functional and aesthetic change the homeowner was looking for.