Even new homes can be lacking space in the master bath. This 2001 home was the only house in the neighborhood without a double master vanity.
- 2 feet of space was taken from the master closet to create a larger footprint in the bath
- This extra square footage allowed for the toilet to be relocated and the vanity extended
- New dark-wood stock vanities, a granite remnant, and Kohler recessed medicine cabinets create a traditional formal look for the vanity area
- The custom shower was created from white subway tile, ceramic light rail, and small hexagon tile in the ceiling
- A tile custom arch added for the formal details of the shower
Even though the space is still small, the room now feels like a master bath!
(last 2 pictures are before)