This mid century home had a main floor bathroom that needed a face lift. The existing bathroom had been pieced from several past remodels and needed functional and design help.
- By installing a taller but space saving 18″deep gray shaker vanity and new toilet topper storage was added
- The banjo shaped grey marble added needed counter-top space
- A large horizontal niche in the back wall of the tub wall added great storage for shampoo bottles
- Modern subway tile adds a touch of class
- The dark color of the cabinetry contrasts nicely with the lighter colored walls
Even though the whole room has a grey monochromatic color scheme the bright blue glass subway tile adds a pop of fun color to this new contemporary space!