The guest room and master bath needed updating in this lake home. The original wood lap boards were showing their age and the rooms needed brightening. The original vanities could still be reused.
- new granite vanity tops with glass under-mount sinks
- new decorative light fixtures
- fresh painted gray walls (lap boards)
- 54″ tub module transformed to a custom tile shower in master bath
- barn door style 1/2″ thick glass door in master bath
The face-lift makes a big impact to all that remember the dark rooms and now is brighter and inviting for all future visitors!
(last 2 before pictures)