This 1920’s home needed help with both the main bath and kitchen at the same time.
- The kitchen was tight and lacked storage options
- Lightly stained maple cabinets add to the light feel of the room
- Added storage options can be found in the pots/pan drawers, tall tray, storage, wall cabinets to the ceiling and pull out spice
- The large, stainless contemporary hardware gives the room its desired feel
- Modern stainless appliances and fittings add to the contemporary essence
Function and character have been added to make a big impact on the homeowners.