This 1970’s home was built with a prairie style in mind.
- Details were added in this update to keep the original style but build on it
- Lighting was added over the fireplace
- New custom mantel was created
- Another window was added to the left of the stone
- Notice how the carpenter followed the shape of the natural stone fireplace when cutting the new top trim
- The color palette was also changed to compliment the natural color in the existing stained glass window and refinished wood floors
Everything comes together to continue the flow of the home into its natural surroundings.