This typical unfinished basement was calling out to be finished. The family was interested in a casual entertaining space and the teenager in the family was also looking for a space to hang out with friends.
- The large space was divided to create a utility room, 2 storage closets (1 under stairs), and a powder room
- The large family space was visually arranged to create a bar and sitting area with room left over for the air hockey table
- The nook behind the stairs lent itself well to a gaming corner giving a place for the teenager to get away
- The black cabinets and custom mantel give visual contrast in the warm inviting room
- Quartz counter-tops provide low maintenance and the neutral carpet quiets the room when entertaining
The once lonely basement now has something for everyone who visits!