This bath is located in a 1920’s home and needed help with modern function.
- A walk in shower was added and the existing radiator was accommodated
- The accent tile in the shower compliments the bright yellow-orange of the bathroom walls
- Kohler Bancroft’s pieces were used for most of the project since it fit the style and era of the home
- The espresso toilet seat matches the dark finish on the vanity
- The contrasting pieces of tile flooring add a focal point to the room
- Traditional features such as the subway tile pattern, individual sconces, and the mirror add a historic element to this bathroom
Visually, the space has been brightened up and the homeowners enjoy the difference in atmosphere compared to the old bathroom