This master bathroom had some “unique” features that the current owner wanted to update. The dark tiled ceiling and swan motif in the shower had to go, along with the dated decor of wall paper and gilded accessories.
Several great new features were added for function and aesthetics:
- LED can lights and sconces brightened the space
- Additional storage was found by adding a medicine cabinet, toilet topper and taller vanity with more storage drawers
- Converting the tub area into a custom tiled shower with a sturdy cast iron base was the biggest change
- Personal touches of accent tile in the shower niche and around the shower faucet draw highlight the darker quartz vanity top
- The entry door was changed to a pocket door to also add visual space to the small room
Now the bathroom is bright, has lots of storage and is ready for years to come. What a great space to wake up to every morning!
(last 2 pictures are before)