This was a typical 1980’s dark bathroom that was transformed into a personal spa.
- The natural colors and textures give a comforting and calming feel
- There are various uses of natural stones in the space
- The spacious steam shower adds function for the asthma sufferer in the house, so he no longer needs to use the one at the gym
- Skylights provide lots of natural light while the LED lightbars above the vanity mirrors provides lots of artificual light into the bathroom
- The light cabinetry of the double vanity and white ceiling are a nice contrast against the darker floor and wall tile
- Easy-to-clean stone counter-tops are accompanied by under mounted sinks
The homeowners enjoy their own personal spa with hours of endless relaxation!