The inspiration for this guest bath was the relaxing sandy beach.
- The colors of the paint and grout were inspired from warm sand
- The accent of sea glass can be found in the towels
- The quartz counter-top is a remnant found at a local granite fabricator and also has the subtle stippling pattern of sand.
- Small shells are found on the shower curtain rings.
- Only the tub was saved during the remodel
The results of the space are tranquil and inviting. Check out the stunning transformation with the before pictures (last).
Now everyone enjoys coming to visit!