This 3/4 basement bath was added in an originally unused basement.
The old bathroom was dingy and outdated with its old-style toilet, wall-hung sink with cabinet added around it, tiled countertop, and dark paneling along with the blue plush carpet for flooring.
The new bathroom included:
- Light green paint to lighten the room
- Bright chrome fittings in the shower and vanity area
- New toilet
- Large shower base and enclosure
- Updated tile flooring
- Larger vanity with integated sink and new countertop
- Bright scones on each side of the sink and mirror
By adding the bath and family space, the basement has now added double the living space for the homeowners.