This 1950’s home needed additional space and part of the addition was a owner’s suite. A bedroom was transformed into a master bathroom and walk in closet. The overall feel of the room creates a “zen” like experience with the addition of the water, earth and sky elements.
The room now includes:
- toilet tucked around the corner where you use to enter the original bedroom
- 60″ shower with clerestory frosted window above
- skylight above walk way
- double vanity with additional storage
- added clerestory window in the shower and skylight brighten the space.
- natural stone border is like a little massage every morning as the homeowner gets ready for work.
What a great way to create a master suite!
(last picture before of bedroom at end of the hallway)